Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
DPSI vs Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK)
Thread poster: vivienhu
EL_isa
EL_isa
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:53
English to Italian
+ ...
Entry Assessment for Interpreting Level 2 (UK) Apr 22, 2015

Dear All,

could you please tell what kind of entry assessment is requested for this kind of interpreting training courses? I have just browsed the web and it seems candidates are tested on Maths and Computer Skills too (papers long around 6 pages each!).

Many Thanks for your answers.
Elisa

Aliyousefi
Aliyousefi
Iran
Any cic courses near Sheffield or Barnsley? Feb 9, 2017

Hi all

I am very interested in getting into interpreting and have been reading your comments.

So as far as I gather, for a beginner cic ois way better than level 3 cummunity interpretingcorrect?
If so, are there any courses near Barnsley or Sheffield? I have checked it on Internet but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

SanC
SanC
Albania
Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK) Jun 26, 2017

Hi there,

I am very interested in Interpreting , so I have decided to join a course and obtain a qualification to be able to work as an interpreter.
English-Albania or vice versa.

First of all I want to know if is any collage in North London or in London that provide this course (I don't know much about online , how this will work 🤔. )

Because of my job I am always in between, as I have to help children or people with understanding each other. For
... See more
Hi there,

I am very interested in Interpreting , so I have decided to join a course and obtain a qualification to be able to work as an interpreter.
English-Albania or vice versa.

First of all I want to know if is any collage in North London or in London that provide this course (I don't know much about online , how this will work 🤔. )

Because of my job I am always in between, as I have to help children or people with understanding each other. For this reason I have to interpreter for them most of the time.
Why not to obtain a certificate in Community Interpreting and also to learn more 😊🤔

I have finished for Law in Albania and I have studied English in London for few years.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me 😊

Thanks in advance
Collapse

Raquel Poldi
Raquel Poldi
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:53
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Portuguese Translation Jun 11, 2019

Hi everyone,
I would like to work with portuguese - english translations.... should I take the CIQ ( Community Interpreting Qualification), or there is another step I must take first? I live in Birmingham..... I am looking for colleges close by....

Many Thanks
Raquel

[Edited at 2019-06-11 11:34 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI vs Community Interpreting Certificate Course (UK)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »