How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)
Thread poster: Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:11
Danish to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2018

I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvio
... See more
I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvious? Closing it every time one edits a resource doesn't seem very practical, to state it diplomatically.
Collapse

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:11
Spanish to French
+ ...
I'm really with you... Apr 4, 2018

on this, Thomas. It is quite annoying, nonpractical and very short-sighted.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »