Conversion of PDF and image files to editable formats for beginners
During this course you will learn:
- What OCR is and how it works;
- How to prepare documents for conversion;
- How to make the best of editing options offered by OCR software to obtain best possible result;
- What obstacles must be dealt with in the target document so that your client was satisfied.
You do not need to have any specific tools to participate.
Click to expand
1. Introduction to OCR software (all examples during the course will be shown in ABBY FineReader soft)
2. Why customers are not willing to receive post-OCR documents? Comparing results of simple conversion to conversion preceded by appropriate adjustments.
3. Improving quality of scanned documents.
4. Editing options offered by OCR tool (here ABBY FineReader) and their impact on the final outcome:
- marking options (tables, images etc.)
- toolbar options (dictionaries, text orientation etc.)
- user patterns to improve quality
5. Errors that ofter occur in the target test:
- extra spaces
- text boxes
- corrupted tables
The focus here will be punt on what you can do from the OCR software, this is why, the errors that are usually found in MS Word target files will be shown and discussed in terms of how to solve them but there will be no step by step (interface-supported) instruction of how to do it.
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 25.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Anna Fitak View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training