Three Steps to Writing a Successful CV
In 60 minutes, learn three most important steps to writing a successful Translator's CV which can help you build strong relationship with new clients and even completely transform your translation career and business.
Freelancers starting in the translation industry
Experienced freelancers who want to expand their clients database
By using these 3 steps:
- You will jump to a new level in your business by showing yourself as a real expert in your field;
- You will avoid common mistakes most translators make when writing their CV;
- You will make a well structured CV where every word is to the point;
- You will be able to build strong relationship with new clients you've always dreamed of.
Click to expand
1) What to do if you have several specializations
2) Why is it important to concentrate on the target audience and what it can do for you?
3) How you should structure your CV
4) Most common mistakes in writing a CV
5) How to market you translation services using a CV
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 20.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Anastasia Kozhukhova View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training