Thread poster: Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Denmark
Local time: 00:45
German to Danish
+ ...
Dec 15, 2022

When I work in Across, errors in the QM pane do not show automatically (each category shows 0 errors). In the QM pane if I right click the file(s) or "Automatic checks"/"Manual checks" and select "Check now", Across appears to do a check, but the result is always 0 errors in each category.

The only way in can actually check for errors is by right clicking each error type individually and choose "Check now": Consistent bounding spaces->Check now; Consistent capitalization->Check now
... See more
When I work in Across, errors in the QM pane do not show automatically (each category shows 0 errors). In the QM pane if I right click the file(s) or "Automatic checks"/"Manual checks" and select "Check now", Across appears to do a check, but the result is always 0 errors in each category.

The only way in can actually check for errors is by right clicking each error type individually and choose "Check now": Consistent bounding spaces->Check now; Consistent capitalization->Check now; and so forth.

I'll also not that the "stop sign" shows before/in each error category like when you right click->Ignore.

How can I get back to the checks being performed automatically as I translate and being allowed to perform all checks in one go be right clicking the file(s) at the top of the QM pane?
Collapse

Mark Seth
Mark Seth
Denmark
Local time: 00:45
German to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solution found Apr 19, 2023

Getting a new cap worked!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Automatic error check not happening

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »