Gregor_Mikesa
Gregor_Mikesa
Czech Republic
Local time: 20:14
Czech to German
+ ...
Dec 29, 2015

Hello!

I am writing a paper about the tool InterpretBank. This software was created for Interpreters by Mr. Claudio Fantinuoli. Is here anybody, who is experienced in this software? I am searching 2 or 3 people for an interview for my paper. It would be very helpful if somebody would like to get interviewed. If you are interested, send me a PM or an Email ([email protected]).

Thank you!!!

With best regards
Gregor

Diana Coada (X)
Diana Coada (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:14
Portuguese to English
+ ...
I use it and I'm very happy with it Dec 31, 2015

You may have better results however if you post your question on Interpreting.info.

Good luck!

Gregor_Mikesa
Gregor_Mikesa
Czech Republic
Local time: 20:14
Czech to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank u! Jan 2, 2016

Diana Coada, PGDip DPSI NRPSI wrote:

You may have better results however if you post your question on Interpreting.info.

Good luck!

Thank your very much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching InterpretBank Users

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »