Autor wątku: Viktoria Gimbe
Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:11
niemiecki > hiszpański
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

esperantisto wrote:

such as HTTrack. Such programs create a local copy of a web site preserving its structure.

Hi, Esperantisto: This is new to me. So far I know, httrack does not preserve the server structure as it converts all the links in order to allow you to visualize the site at your computer as if you were on-line. Consequently, when you raise it again to the server it is not useful anymore, since all the converted offline links are wrong online. Or have I missed something? May be a newer version of htrack, since I stopped using it many years ago?

The only programm I know, that allows to download and translate entire websites without converting the links is Aquino Webbudget.

[Editado a las 2009-12-09 21:16 GMT]

Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:11
niemiecki > hiszpański
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

Tadzio Carvallo wrote:

I've found this is the best one. It's belongs to the same creators of Wordfast.

http://www.webbudget.com

There is a 15 days trial.

Hi, Tadzio: May I know where you have heard or read that Aquino Webbudger XT belongs to the same creators of Wordfast?

Stron w wątku:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Software used to extract HTML files from websites

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »