How do I toggle between displaying Studio's mending of a TM match and the actual TM match?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 13:18
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 14, 2021

For some projects, I find Studio's mending of a TM match more of a nuisance than of being to any help. In these situations, I would prefer to toggle back to the original TM match, without any intervention from Studio 2021. Is that possible at all, or do I have to accept Studio's mending in all cases?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 14:18
English to Russian
Unrepair Oct 14, 2021

Try Ctrl+Alt+U
Also you can disable it completely in Project Settings — All language pairs or specific language pair — Match Repair — Off

[Edited at 2021-10-14 01:40 GMT]

Elena Feriani

Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 13:18
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Unrepair worked well Oct 14, 2021

Really useful shortcut for this project, thanks. Using that shortcut, I can still keep the function on for cases when the repair is of help.

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I toggle between displaying Studio's mending of a TM match and the actual TM match?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »