Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 17:37
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 30, 2023

Dear All,

I am using Trados 2019 and had an error message which read "An Error has occurred in the Script on this page". I followed a video and solved the problem of the error message and finally received an update for Trados 2019, which was the first update that I received after almost two years.

After installing Trados update successfully, I couldn't upgrade my Translation Memory Repository because it is .xml and Trados Studio 2019 doesn't support this file type.
... See more
Dear All,

I am using Trados 2019 and had an error message which read "An Error has occurred in the Script on this page". I followed a video and solved the problem of the error message and finally received an update for Trados 2019, which was the first update that I received after almost two years.

After installing Trados update successfully, I couldn't upgrade my Translation Memory Repository because it is .xml and Trados Studio 2019 doesn't support this file type.

Can you please advise how can I upgrade my TM in order to be able to use Trados 2019.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 03.40.52

Many thanks for your anticipated help.

Best regards,

Noha Mostafa

[Edited at 2023-04-30 01:37 GMT]

[Edited at 2023-04-30 01:39 GMT]
Collapse

Noha Mostafa
Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 17:37
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Upgrading my TM after updating Trados 2019 Apr 30, 2023

Dear All,

Thank you very much. My problem was solved.

Best regards,
Noha

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrading my TM after updating Trados 2019

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »