Error: referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Karen Poot
Karen Poot
Karen Poot  Identity Verified

Local time: 23:09
Engels naar Nederlands
+ ...
May 2

Hi all, I know this subject has been treated before, but none of the answers could help me. Opening Trados Studio 2017 the pop up with "Error: referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto." (I have the Spanish version) appears and I cannot do anything (work, open, change screen...). When I close the pop up, Trados closes as well. I restarted Trados and my computer various times, but nothing seems to work. Help?! Thanks for your help!

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 22:09
Lid 2015
Engels naar Portugees
+ ...
It could be caused by several reasons May 2

Have you tried this?

https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/trados-studio/f/studio/34607/object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object-in-sdl-trados-2017

Or this?

Error message: "Object reference not set to an instan
... See more
Have you tried this?

https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/trados-studio/f/studio/34607/object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object-in-sdl-trados-2017

Or this?

Error message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
This error message can be caused by a number of things. Try the following series of solutions:

In SDL Trados Studio, reset the window layout: View ribbon > Reset Window Layout button.
Close and reopen SDL Trados Studio.
Restart your computer.
Close SDL Trados Studio and, in Windows Explorer, go to the folder User\\AppData\ Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\[XX.0.0.0].
Delete the following files.
- BaseSettings.xml
- plugincache.xml
- UserSettings.xml
Reopen SDL Trados Studio
N.B. This process will reset any user-specified settings (window positions, colours, text size, etc.).
Close SDL Trados Studio.
In Windows Explorer, go to the folder \Documents\Studio 2014\Projects.
Delete the file projects.xml.
Reopen SDL Trados Studio.
N.B. All projects will have been removed from the list.

https://www.cotsoes.org/en-tips-and-tricks-sdl
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »