Thread poster: Cecilia Carusi
Cecilia Carusi
Cecilia Carusi
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 6, 2023

Hello,

My name is Cecilia Carusi and I am a Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting student at IULM University in Milan, Italy.
I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis, which is about CAI (Computer Assisted Interpreting) tools and their use in Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI).
For my thesis, my supervisor has asked me to conduct a survey to learn more about how interpreters interact with and use CAI Tools in Simultaneous Interpreting.

If you h
... See more
Hello,

My name is Cecilia Carusi and I am a Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting student at IULM University in Milan, Italy.
I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis, which is about CAI (Computer Assisted Interpreting) tools and their use in Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI).
For my thesis, my supervisor has asked me to conduct a survey to learn more about how interpreters interact with and use CAI Tools in Simultaneous Interpreting.

If you have time, it would mean so much to me if you could fill in the survey, which can be completed by anyone who works as an interpreter, regardless of whether they have ever used CAI Tools or not.
The estimated survey length is 3 minutes.

Here you can find the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/R63MD3XLs4Y89kWX8

Thank you for your attention!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAI Tools in Simulteanous Interpreting survey

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »