Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27] >
Off topic: Ca să vă mai descreţiţi frunţile
Thread poster: Susanna & Christian Popescu
Bogdan Honciuc
Bogdan Honciuc
Romania
Local time: 16:11
Romanian to English
+ ...
Ah sorry Sep 15, 2006

Nu mi-am dat seama :blush:

Claudia Serban
Claudia Serban  Identity Verified
English to Romanian
Traducator profesionist :) Nov 21, 2006

http://www.220.ro/stuff/Traducator_profesionist.htm

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Mai comod, dar nu neapărat şi mai inteligent :-D Nov 27, 2006

Saşa, Grişa & Ion, un nou filmuleţ de Igor Cobileanski.

N-are legătură cu traducerile, dar e simpatic.

[Edited at 2006-11-27 17:32]

Florin Ular
Florin Ular  Identity Verified
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
Are Asians... Nuts? Nov 27, 2006

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister

Florin Ular
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
Dear Abby Nov 27, 2006

Dear Abby, A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middleman gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby, What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby, I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is
... See more
Dear Abby, A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middleman gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby, What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby, I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.

Dear Abby, I am a twenty year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby, I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Dear Abby, Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Dear Abby, I joined the Navy to see the world. I seen it. Now how do I get out?

Dear Abby, My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.

Dear Abby, I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

Dear Abby
I have met this woman on the Internet.
We have exchanged photos and lies.
She says she wants my body.
Do you think she might be in the illegal body-part sales business?

Dear Abby, My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.

[Edited at 2006-11-27 20:27]
Collapse

lucca
lucca
Romania
English to Romanian
Asians ... nuts Nov 27, 2006

Culmea e ca nu m-am prins de prins de prima dată de jocul de cuvinte!

Florin Ular
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
A young ventriloquist Nov 29, 2006

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being ... See more
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. It is because of you and your kind who continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general and all in the name of humor."

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little prick on your knee!
Collapse

Marcela MF
Marcela MF
Italy
Local time: 15:11
English to Romanian
+ ...
de râs, de plâns!? Dec 28, 2006

Astăzi am primit acest e-mail. Este vorba despre "spamming", m-am săturat de aceste mailuri, majoritatea provin din Africa.... unii îmi cer să trimit bani pentru nişte firme, alţii să scriu unei agenţii din Londra etc

"HELLO,

I SAW YOUR PROFILE ON THE INTERNET AND I BELIEVED YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND BECAUSE I AM SEEKING SOMEB
... See more
Astăzi am primit acest e-mail. Este vorba despre "spamming", m-am săturat de aceste mailuri, majoritatea provin din Africa.... unii îmi cer să trimit bani pentru nişte firme, alţii să scriu unei agenţii din Londra etc

"HELLO,

I SAW YOUR PROFILE ON THE INTERNET AND I BELIEVED YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND BECAUSE I AM SEEKING SOMEBODY WHO WILL BE MY ADOPTED FATHER OR PARENTS.

I HAVE INCLUDED MY PHOTO FOR YOUR APRECIATION, I AM 17 YEARS OLD AND AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO I AM NOT LOOKING SO BAD , PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MY E-MAIL ABOVE.
THANKS.
DIANE."

[Edited at 2006-12-28 15:52]
Collapse

Susanna & Christian Popescu
Germany
Romanian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dacă tot vorbim de aderare... Jan 2, 2007

Desigur că orice asemănare cu noi este o pură coincidenţă

http://tcc.itc.it/people/rocchi/fun/europe.html

Germany
Romanian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Şi încă una: Jan 20, 2007

http://www.antena3.ro/ingurapresei_foto_Romania.htm

Ovidiu Martin Jurj
Ovidiu Martin Jurj
Romania
German to Romanian
+ ...
Tocmai am primit... Feb 8, 2007

Italian Men

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down
and engage in an animated conversation. The lady
sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her
attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men
say the following

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come
together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come
together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I
come one lasta time.

... See more
Italian Men

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down
and engage in an animated conversation. The lady
sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her
attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men
say the following

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come
together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come
together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I
come one lasta time.

" You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the
lady indignantly.
"In this country....we don't speak aloud in pubic
places about our sex lives.........

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who'za talkin'
about a SEX? I'm justa tellin' my a friend here how to
spella 'Mississippi'."

I BET YOU READ THIS AGAIN!!!
Collapse

Elena Iercoşan
Elena Iercoşan
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
You bet! Feb 8, 2007

You bet I did!

Asta a fost taaare!

Florin Ular
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
Super tare! Feb 8, 2007

Thanks for the laughs!

Maria Diaconu
Maria Diaconu  Identity Verified
Romania
English to Romanian
Bancul cu canibalii Feb 8, 2007

În caz că v-a scăpat:
http://www.proz.com/topic/65196

E tare

[Editat la 2007-02-08 13:20]

Maria Diaconu
Maria Diaconu  Identity Verified
Romania
English to Romanian
Umor involuntar Feb 10, 2007

Într-un text de tradus:

Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others.

Să încerc să nu traduc ad litteram...

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27] >

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ca să vă mai descreţiţi frunţile

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »